Standard Terms and Conditions of Hire
HCHire (referred as the Company) undertakes to hire vehicle(s) to the Client (the person booking and paying for the service) for the period of hire, under the following terms and conditions: Prospective clients may use this website to complete an online quotation request form, or make contact by telephone for a quick quote. We will respond to either request by email or telephone as appropriate, giving a quote based on the information provided. As required, we will negotiate and agree a price for the work the prospective client wants us to do for them. We will then agree a payment method (sending an email confirmation if requested).
1. All payments in advance. Balances paid on day only by prior arrangement and to be guaranteed by credit card. Deposit to be paid at time of booking and full payment within fourteen days of date of arrival in the United Kingdom.
2. All credit card bookings are made using our Lloyds TSB CardNet Secure trading payment system.
3. Pre-payment in full at least 10 days prior to the booking date, using our secure payment system.
The following terms also apply;
- Prices quoted are net and are in pounds sterling and include V.A.T. , car parking and any prearranged waiting time if requested
- The charge on your credit card statement will be listed as HCHIRE.
- Payments by phone or fax will not be accepted.
- Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between the Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
- No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussions, or as defined under paragraph (7) above.
- When a prospective client wishes to proceed on the basis of the quotation given and the payment method agreed, they will make their reservation using our online booking form (and our Lloyds TSB CardNet secure payment system, if appropriate). This secure payment system means we never get any credit card details belonging to any of our clients.